Fall is literally right around the corner so for todays post I wanted to share some of my current must-haves! See below for the items I’m loving for this fall!
- Cravings Hungry for More by Chrissy Teigen | I adored Chrissy’s original cookbook ‘Cravings’ so I can’t wait to get my hands on her second (you can pre-order it now)! I mean, it is the season for comfort food, right?
- Deluxe Bronzing Mousse + Applicator Mit from Loving Tan | The sun may be going away but that doesn’t mean that my “glow” has to – I use Loving Tan’s Bronzing Mousse year round (or should I say when I’m not too lazy lol).
- Mohair Sweater from H&M | This sweater looks cute, has a lovely texture and gives warmth!
- Mini Geometric Bag from Mango | Animal print is having its moment but instead of buying multiple clothing items (that are likely to go out of style by Spring) I opted for this mini bag that can be styled with any outfit!
- Monogram Belt from Gucci | This item is definitely a splurge, but I think it’s worth it as it can be worn so many ways. Jeans & a sweater, dresses – you name it.
- ‘say it ain’t soho’ from essie | Probably one of my favourite nail shades for Fall 2018, this shimmering metallic copper is stunning! Read my full review here.
- Pumpkin Soup Bowl with lid from Crate & Barrel | Re-decorating your house every season is just out of the question (and so expensive!), so I opt for cute accent pieces instead. These cute and purposeful pumpkin serving bowls from C&B can be used for Thanksgiving, Halloween and all throughout the season.
- White Boots from Aldo | There’s no question about it, white is IN this season! These white booties from Aldo are the perfect way to complete any outfit.
- Pumpkin Candle from Bath & Body Works | This one is pretty much self explanatory – you can watch my full B&BW Fall Candle Haul video here!
- Dark Girlfriend Jeans from GAP | I have been loving looser fit jeans lately so this was an easy pick – I just swapped out my light wash mom jeans for darker hued girlfriend jeans (that way they will still look cute with boots)!